Monday, March 30, 2009

Nameless

Well, damn.

I apparently forgot that I have a blog. I've been at this almost a month, and just about a half month goes by without a post. I'm doing a stellar job!

Maybe it's because I went to the doctor. I had some medical stuff going on, and I'm not at a point where I'm comfortable enough to share medical issues much more serious than a cold with the internets yet. I'm fine, and then I did get a cold, and that kicked my ass hardcore, and now I'm back. Good news is that I have a hot doctor. And that so far I don't have cancer. (Non-cold share--we're making sure I don't have a brain tumor later this month.) I'm going to start seeing a shrink this week for the crazy, and I hope that works out okay. I didn't get to pick the shrink. I love insurance.

This is the Wednesday of my work week. I love that Thursdays start my weekends, because Thursdays are my favorite days of the week. I think Roommate and I are both off this Thursday. Maybe we should do something awesome. I think it's the first day we've both had off since I've been here!

1 comment: