Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let's see how this works...

Well hello, internets.

There are a few things you should know about me. First of all, I'm not exciting. There are some who have argued this, but I promise you that I am not. I'm a twentysomething girl currently living in the midwest with my dog. I just moved in with my roommate and her two dogs. You'll probably see lots of pictures of dogs. I'm from the northeast, but have lived in coastal California, and shitsville, North Carolina. I've driven cross country a few times, so I have a long list of states that I hate.

Oh yes. I tend to be negative. I'm working on that, though! There are things I don't hate! Like...cheese.

I do hate unpacking, however. And that's what I should be doing. Which is why I started a blog. If I'm blogging, I'm not unpacking, right? Genius!

Okay, some real things about me. I am a nerd, and I say that with pride. I studied microbiology in college, but I now work in computers. Yes, a totally lateral move. I enjoy reading my nerd political books and watching MSNBC to the chagrin of my roommate. I never thought I'd live this far from the ocean, but where I currently live is very enjoyable. I love animals so much that I will take in strays and foster them to keep them out of animal control facilities. I am an activist for survivors of sexual violence. (If you ever need to reach out, please have a look here: http://www.pandys.org. NOBODY should have to go through that alone.) Boston is my favorite city, with San Francisco a close second. I love America's Next Top Model. It is trash, but it is FIERCE trash.

Well, enough about me, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment